Hardening is the process of securing and protecting software to eliminate risks and security holes.
Steps to harden a WordPress website can include:
- Keeping everything up to date and staying informed about the latest WordPress threats and exploits.
- Creating strong passwords and updating passwords routinely.
- Removing unnecessary plugins/functions and user accounts from the system.
- Lock down file permissions and write access.
- Limit login attempts.
- Installing antivirus and spyware protection.
All of our new website builds come with a hardened WordPress, but we offer the service for recovering already hacked websites.
$120/hr usually no more than 1-4 hours.
Let's start a conversation!