Accessibility Statement for Web Design & Development
This is an accessibility statement from Funk Productions.
Measures to support accessibility
Funk Productions takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Web Design & Development:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Web Design & Development is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Web Design & Development. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Web Design & Development:
- Phone: +1 431 813 2402
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 521 Washington Ave Winnipeg MB r2k1m1
We try to respond to feedback within 1-2 Business days.
Accessibility of Web Design & Development relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Funk Productions assessed the accessibility of Web Design & Development by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Google Lighthouse Report
An evaluation report for Web Design & Development is available at:
This statement was created on 14 April 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.